|If you are interested in commissioning me to create something please email me at Samuel@PrinceArmory.com. I sometimes lose track of DA and other social mediums.|
Just about everything I make has at least some element of art to it. If you want basic items you can find good deals on mass produced stuff. I prefer to make more elaborate custom works of wearable or otherwise functional art.
A small sample of the things I can create for you:
- Full head to toe harnesses of armor, or individual parts of armor (This is my mainstream of work)
- Belts, Baldrics, Guitar Straps & other strapping components
- Leather clothing including jackets coats and renaissance attire
- Horse Armor + Saddle and Tack goods
- Accessories such as head pieces, pouches, wallets, and nick knack items
- Bags, luggage, and custom hard leather cases for guitars for example
- Custom weaponry from swords, knives, and daggers to maces and halberds, from giant to tiny, no project is to elaborate to undertake. Battle ready of course with proper heat treat and temper.
- Full head to toe harnesses of metal armor, historic or fantasy. I will only accept high end metal armor commissions mainly because of the flooded market of basic SCA gear.
- Various ornamental and jewelry style pieces including repousse metal designs (3D designs in metal)
- Cast designs in various metals
-various clothing, tunics, capes, accessories. I'll only accept more elaborate clothing commissions or basic clothing in conjunction with an armor commission. I'm also happy to arrange/outsource embroidery projects to supplement armor or other costume commissions.
Wood - Woodworking was my first craft
- Boxes & chests
- Wood and glass display cases for swords or even full suits of armor
- Can do carved designs in any wood project
- I would also consider taking on large scale projects such as ornate furniture sets.
- Also plan to make heavily carved custom guitars, at least for myself, possibly commission too.
Paint & Auto
- Custom Leather interior/upholstery
- Custom Automotive Paint Jobs - coming soon!
- Automotive Restoration - coming soon!
(I'm working toward amassing necessary tools and a professional presentation on my own vehicles, likely starting to accept automotive related commissions early to mid 2011)
There are many more things I can do upon request and I'm also happy to venture into realms I have not yet visited. If it's interesting, cool, unique, or artistic, I'll probably undertake the endeavor.